Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got my new truck back in April and spend a lot of time on here doing some research and checking out pics and finally decided what I wanted to do with 2010 White Tundra Limited. I really like the platinum wheels and was going to just get a set because I'd never seen a White tundra with Platinum wheels but then Toyota released the 2012 White Platinum in Canada and guess who bought one....The neighbour! I ended up getting a good deal on a set of platinum wheels which had a few scuffs, I took the wheels to a local shop that sandblasted them and then powdercoated them back. Turned out great in IMO, looks factory, I added bilstien 5100's on the front and a AAL to the rear, Toytech diff drop and put on a set of 275/65/20 Goodyear duratracs. I also got some smoked LED tailights and some black running boards to help protect from all the gravel up here. Hopefully sometime this winter I will get the black headlight mod done and install some HID's.
Not the greatest pic but you get the idea, once again thanks for all posts and usefull info everyone posts on here

Scottie Land vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice truck & mods! Welcome (officially) to the forum. Looking forward to seeing you give back a little now that you've got a Tundra too!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks! I've been looking everywhere to see what platinum wheels look like painted. You just saved me a weekend of plasti-dipping mine just to get a look. You also just saved me a lot of $$ I would have gotten in black wheels because I really like that look!

Edit: Could you post a few more higher resolution pics? Maybe one up close?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts