Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ah, I love that pic and that truck. It's the right amount of everything.. height and width of the tires, aggressiveness of them nad height of the truck.

Even the contrasts look good.

-rockstate

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Nice to see another White Truck. i am still trying to download pics of mine (amazing i have pics of girls in shorts, women in pants but not one of my truck). I will repost with a pic.:beavbutt:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice to see another White Truck. i am still trying to download pics of mine (amazing i have pics of girls in shorts, women in pants but not one of my truck). I will repost with a pic.:beavbutt:
I'm sure nobody will mind pictures of girls and women.. go ahead and post those if you dont have any truck pictures.. heck post them them even if you do.:becky:

Here is mine..

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think there is a thread for white Tundra's already. Never-the-less, here is mine and a few others from my library. :first:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Okay, so I found an old pic of when it was dirty with no add-ons.
tn.jpg

And since it was requested.
V294611.jpg

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
I will take some pics this week (might still be dirty as the wind is blowing). I have added an Undercover tounnea cover and a set of Smittybuilt step bars and an Aero Turbine XL muffler. LOVE this truck. White is the only way to go, don't get me wrong some of the silvers and blues look hot but I love my white.

What plans do you have for yours?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yep white and silver are top picks in my book. Black Tundras are just as good lookin to me .. but here in Texas hill/brush country, black would get trashed in one fishing trip

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm sure nobody will mind pictures of girls and women.. go ahead and post those if you dont have any truck pictures.. heck post them them even if you do.:becky:

Here is mine..

What are those wheels,where did you get them and white size/offset do i need for my stock 18" tires?

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Mine is the white one behind the contractor's Tundra.

Hauling some plants:

Hauling some gravel:

Hauling ***:

:becky:

·
Registered
179 Posts
The wheels are black XD Hoss 18x9 I think the offset is +30.. stock 18 inch TRD wheels are +60 to give you an idea of the offset. You can fit the same tires I have (Nitto terra grappler295x70r18) on your stock wheels.. the problem is rubbing if you dont have a lift.

That last pic at the bottom .. makes it really hard for me to concentrate on tire stuff

·
Registered
72 Posts
here's mine waiting for my 24s to come in this weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
My two door "sports" truck.

tundra 004.jpg

·
Registered