Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't tell me to go to my local dealer they sell at MSRP. I bought my last vehicle from Berlin City in Gorham, NH and was very satisfied. My brother is now looking for a Camry, and I was wondering if there are other dealers out there who offer competitive pricing.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Please don't tell me to go to my local dealer they sell at MSRP. I bought my last vehicle from Berlin City in Gorham, NH and was very satisfied. My brother is now looking for a Camry, and I was wondering if there are other dealers out there who offer competitive pricing.
Fitzgerald Auto Malls | All vehicles have discounted, full delivered, no haggle prices!

They are in your area........

internet pricing shown on all vehicles. They have numerous locations.

~$100 over edmunds or kbb invoice price.

They have a few hundred in stock or incoming.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
In Oklahoma City I saw 07 Camry's advertised for $4000 off of MSRP. I did not read the ad close so I am sure there was some fine print but you should be able to get one at a healthy discount.

·
Registered
514 Posts
There always weekly advertised loss leaders for under $20,000 on strippers like the CE or LE in newspapers. Not much color choice usually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Take a look at this sight: Fighting Chance New Car Buying Guide - Buy or lease a new car with our car buying guide. Get new car invoice prices for most all vehicles. Buying a car? Don't do it without this car buying guide. I didn't buy their program, which was recommended to me. I made up a letter of my own and emailed it to about 12 different dealers. I only got 5 responses, faxes might get more responses, but I got one good price and I used that price to get a dealer that was and hour and a half closer to me to match it.

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
go to www.carmax.com and look at new cars. they sell them at 2 locations. find one and get it shipped for around 500 if you dont live close. or fly there , buy it, and drive it home. i did it with an xterra and saved 6000 off of msrp in 02.

here is a se 5speed:
2007 Toyota Camry SE (Manual) 4D Sedan
Stock Number: 4098003
Exterior Color: Titanium
Interior Color: Dark Charcoal
Model Code: 2545
Current Store: Laurel Toyota
in Baltimore/DC
No-Haggle Price: $20,868*
Dealer Prep: $0
MSRP: $23,099
Factory Invoice: $20,869