Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they come out on Tuesday, who has the inside line? More incentive cash? Better warranty? What's it gonna be?

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I wish someone could tell me today, because I am already qualified for the 0% financing but 99% sure I am going to stick with what I have. I have to decide today what I want to do...I know they hide the upcoming incentives as to not affect current sales, but come on people...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you, Thirdhorseman - although I can't imagine the incentives becoming LESS generous that what we were just looking at in February.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just spoke with my dealer - in my area (San Diego, CA) the same cash incentives are available as last month - so 2000 for double cab, 3000 for crew max OR 1.9% APR up to 60 months.

If you are a current Toy / Lexus owner you also qualify for 2yrs / 25,000 miles of premium customer care.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ghey, what happened to the $1k loyalty incentive? Pretty damn dissapointing! Giving up $3k in cash to get 0% APR doesn't do me any favors, was getting about 4% from the bank anyways, making choosing $3k or 0.0% break even. The cost of the Tundra I wanted to buy basically just went up. WTF!!!???

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
called my dealer today, I can get 1k cash back and 0% for 60 months. :( I owe 23k on my 08 they say is trade value of 18k. :( I was soo hoping to trade. O I have 62000 miles on my truck.

Maybe i can get lucky??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts