Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

looking at getting a crewmax limited and my dealer is telling me there are no rebates on the CM, just the Regular and DC. Plus he wants minimum 1,000 over invoice...

I live in Wisconsin in case that helps as I know some rebates may be regional...

Help.. what should I be paying?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I bought my CMax about 2 weeks ago and there were no rebates. $1,000 over invoice is not too bad, I paid $900 over. They're not willing to deal on the CMax as much just yet. Maybe that will change as the become more plentiful.

·
Registered
256 Posts
LawyerRon,
I noticed you're in Upland. Would you mind me asking what dealership you worked with, for $900 over invoice?

Thanks!

·
Schumacher! Need I say more?
155 Posts
puffy,
I'm in the Chi-town region too. I'm going in on Monday to talk turkey with the salesman who sold me my '04. I'll let you know how I do. He says if it is on his lot, he can cut deals. But, nobody around here seems to keep more than 5 on their lot at any time. They are either 45K or base models with the 4.7. I want reg cab 4x4 sb with 5.7 SR5, kind of rare around here. In fact, I've never seen one. We'll see.
$1k over invoice with no rebates? I would wait and see. The new car market industry wide is in a slump and the new Tundra isn't setting the world on fire like they had hoped. This fall they are going to be a lot more friendly to us I have a feeling.
Too bad we didn't live in N. Cal. We could get some killer finance deals. I plan on using my credit union and taking the $2k rebates IF I can get $500 over and a good trade.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here in northern California they are offering $3000.00 off MSRP on all tundras, including the Crewmax. If you can be a little patient I'm sure the prices will come down in your area. Aprirl was one of the worst months for car sales in some time and I would wait for them to get motivated to push out more vehicles.:tu:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts