Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I have been to three truck accessories places and they all thought I was nuts. I have seen a few bug guards that follow the grille down towards the bumper on the 03-06 grill. Who makes these? Basicly the bug gard covers the small peice of hood on each side of the grill... Hope that makes sense...

Thanks,

Chris

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
OK I have been to three truck accessories places and they all thought I was nuts. I have seen a few bug guards that follow the grille down towards the bumper on the 03-06 grill. Who makes these? Basicly the bug gard covers the small peice of hood on each side of the grill... Hope that makes sense...

Thanks,

Chris

Like this one?

It was made by "Prime Designs" I got it from Performance Products years ago. I haven't seen one for sale for years.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: Who makes the bug gard that has the peices that follow the grill towards the bumper??

I believe Lund does what you are wanting.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got mine from the dealer when I bought in 2001 and then my local body shop was able to order one in 2005 when I got in a wreak. My second one was a little different so there is definitely more than one manufacturer making them out there. Try asking a body shop, they might know where to look.

·
Registered
152 Posts
You're description sounds like the one I got from the dealer. I thought it looked the best and you need to loosen the front grill to get it on as it sits between the grill and the hood.

I've had a few deflectors on various trucks / cars and I thought this one was the best due to it's mounting style.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lund makes one like it and the dealer has em

1 - 9 of 9 Posts