Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking today online at the 07 sequoias, they are basically identical to my 01 with the exception of a slightly updated grill, and new wheels, the interior is very much identical to the 01, the only thing i saw really different was volume controls on the steering wheel......So who thinks its time for an "Update" for the new sequoias ?? I just dont know if i would be interested in a newer one because its basically the same thing as my 01? I would think its about time for them to do a drastic change to it ? anyone agree...............??:confused:

·
Registered
503 Posts
At least it got 40 more horses and 1 more gear.

Indeed a major redesign is coming - with 381 hp, it will definately be an in class best unless you wanna try comparing it to the Cadillac and high end GMC.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The Only Difference Between 2001 And 2007 Are. The Taillights,gauge Cluster,option Quad Captain Chairs, Steering Wheel Controls,front Grill And The Engine And Transmission

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The Only Difference Between 2001 And 2007 Are. The Taillights,gauge Cluster,option Quad Captain Chairs, Steering Wheel Controls,front Grill And The Engine And Transmission
Seats are a different design. VSC is a little different in later model year. Manually 4wd selector is not on the new models. The air suspension is on 05+ models. Fuel economy is a bit better in later models.

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
I was looking today online at the 07 sequoias, they are basically identical to my 01 with the exception of a slightly updated grill, and new wheels, the interior is very much identical to the 01, the only thing i saw really different was volume controls on the steering wheel......So who thinks its time for an "Update" for the new sequoias ?? I just dont know if i would be interested in a newer one because its basically the same thing as my 01? I would think its about time for them to do a drastic change to it ? anyone agree...............??:confused:

There is No doubt Toyota is redoing the Sequoia expect new gear and the ever famous 07 Tundra front end. Styling wise Toyota is going to be making this much larger on a grand scale with two available V8 choices. Toyota is using a lot of new technology and features on there newest Largest Suv to date expect a whole list of new options and feature's.

Erik

1 - 8 of 8 Posts