Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is ordered and in the "pipeline". Don't know when i'll get my hands on it though.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
The dealerships. I am sure the Toyota Guys are driving Demo ones already so I would say them. I saw the new Eclipse before it was out being driven by a Mitsubishi guy. Distributor plates. And the very first New gen Tundra I saw was being driven by a Toyota guy with Distributor plates.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree with that....I'm hoping I'm one of the first on the street...mine was ordered the first day they were allowed to enter them into the system.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I put down a $500 deposit on Feb 10th for a '07 CrewMax. The dealer had a list of incoming CMax trucks back then. I was told last week that I should have my CM sometime between the 20th and 31st of this month. I'll keep you guys updated when I talk to my Salesman later this week. I can't wait for this truck:D It just can't get here soon enough. I hope there are no delays:mad:

Cheers

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a white one. 4x4 6.5ft bed 5.7L. Great truck.
I thought they had 5.5 foot beds??? When did Toyota start making them with 6.5???

·
Registered
549 Posts
I thought they had 5.5 foot beds??? When did Toyota start making them with 6.5???
They dont. He must be confusing the CM with the DC. The DC has the 6.5' bed. But, I will be the first to own a crewmax....unless someone buys one between now and 2009:p

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They dont. He must be confusing the CM with the DC. The DC has the 6.5' bed. But, I will be the first to own a crewmax....unless someone buys one between now and 2009:p
That's what i figured too....I hope i get mine first:D

·
Registered
935 Posts
I put my deposit down in December, dealer is telling me a couple weeks (I sure hope)

·
Registered
71 Posts
i think that the value of the CM will hold up better than the DC which is really just an AC in the end. DC's are hot until the CM becomes plentiful. my 2 cents.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
i think that the value of the CM will hold up better than the DC which is really just an AC in the end. DC's are hot until the CM becomes plentiful. my 2 cents.
How very TROLL like of you!!! We are not starting this crap again.

·
Registered
389 Posts
doubt it, the DC is a more useful truck and has better proportions IMO and is plenty comfy in the back. I don't expect one to do better than the other...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Brow, Mine will look very similar to yours bro. I have a silver CM W/ TRD package ordered. I was told the end of this month or first of next month. Scheduled to be at Gulf States on the 23rd of this month, I should get it a week or so later. I CAN"T WAIT! After seeing the 35's on the one DC I can only imagine what the CM will look like lifted. I will post pics when I pick it up.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
doubt it, the DC is a more useful truck and has better proportions IMO and is plenty comfy in the back. I don't expect one to do better than the other...
It all depends on what you use it for. For me, I want more room in the cab. For others, more space in the bed. To each his own. I just can't wait to get mine!:)

·
Registered
387 Posts
You are correct, just that no one wants to hear it. The 07 DC IS nothing more than a glorified access cab and nothing else.
I'm waiting till Toyota decides to put out a more useful Crewmax with a REAL 6.5' bed. Then it could be called a TRUCK!

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
You are correct, just that no one wants to hear it. The 07 DC IS nothing more than a glorified access cab and nothing else.
I'm waiting till Toyota decides to put out a more useful Crewmax with a REAL 6.5' bed. Then it could be called a TRUCK!
I removed my comment

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
I put my deposit down in December, dealer is telling me a couple weeks (I sure hope)
Just spoke with dealer - build date is March 21st and dealer anticipates delivery for 3rd week of April :cry:

Wished it was sooner but can't do much about it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Just spoke with dealer - build date is March 21st and dealer anticipates delivery for 3rd week of April :cry:

Wished it was sooner but can't do much about it.
Wow, that's late. The dealer lots will be full of CrewMax Tundras by then. Too bad they are holding your order hostage like that.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts