Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been going through pages and pages and have seen lots of truck. I wonder who has the truck that has been modified the most?

I think it might be me but I am sure someone has to be dumber than me!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
marky mark

·
Registered
823 Posts
Are u insane thats it , That tuck isnt even a tundra anymore its its own breed. What are you comepareing it to? would really like to see some pic of it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasn't saying "thats it" to say he hasn't done any work.. i was saying so besides me and marky mark there are no other super custom tundras?

·
Registered
823 Posts
There are very few fully blow out tundras , theres one other person on here who hase a full budy kit he calls his truck the black widow looks nice, i would really like to see some pics of your truck:worthless:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here ya go....

You can see where we tubed the entire front bumper for strength.

I also did a stereo

and installed this in the passenger dash where that little thing flips up...

·
Registered
422 Posts
the "most" mods is not necessarily a good thing.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Cool .

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yes i have seen this truck amazing great job atleast we have both sides of the spectrum here.:tu::tu: very nice job did u make it in to any mags with this truck yet?

·
Registered
823 Posts
How offten do you drive this truck?

·
Registered
422 Posts
sorry tundrainsider - I'm not a fan, but to each their own. Seems to me it's either a daily driver with way too much dumped into the suspension/ body and now no practical hauling purpose, or a pseudo off road racer that started with a bloated and heavy crewmax limited and has 200lbs of stereo equipment and leather seats. - either way it ends up a waste of a dam nice 40K truck.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I think it looks amazing and it show that tundras arent just meant to haul but they can also be a bad a** off road beast. what mag is it comeing out in ide like to pick one up to soport u and read up a little more. Do u drive this ever day?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry tundrainsider - I'm not a fan, but to each their own. Seems to me it's either a daily driver with way too much dumped into the suspension/ body and now no practical hauling purpose, or a pseudo off road racer that started with a bloated and heavy crewmax limited and has 200lbs of stereo equipment and leather seats. - either way it ends up a waste of a dam nice 40K truck.
There isn't anything practical on my entire truck. beadlocks that cant be balanced. 37" projects that get flat spots while parked... but i can run through the bumps at 80 mph and it rides like a cadillac.

And if you are worried about "practical" hauling purpose why choose the 4.7?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
107 Posts
:beavbutt:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts