·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D LOL No it isn't. I was out in it this morning and quickly realized that even though it was higher than the Mercury Tracer I used to drive, It still wasn't high enough! My usual comute is 26 miles, I think it will be longer tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
:D LOL No it isn't. I was out in it this morning and quickly realized that even though it was higher than the Mercury Tracer I used to drive, It still wasn't high enough! My usual comute is 26 miles, I think it will be longer tomorrow.
Okay, so perhaps the 6" lift isnt out of the question for practical use here in the NE...

I remember seeing some of the pics of up here a couple years ago, such as Keene, Alstead, etc. I was in Albuquerque, where it was much warmer, and dry.

The river here in town is pretty full, but as of today it wasnt flooding any where. The town crews were out working, making sure the drains werent getting clogged up, so thanks to the town workers for keeping the streets and homes in the valley safe. I live up on a hill ridge so about the worst that could happen is a mud slide, even so it would have to take out a lot to reach the house. Watching your house float or fall apart due to water... thats just hard to imagine.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Damn, thats not good. What a mess, should been snow. I'm supposed to head up to central NH tommorrow. Was gonna take the car, but might need the truck. Guess time to check the NH Highway Dept to see what roads are open/closed.

Weird, I got 18 inches here in the hills of Central NY, in valleys a only a couple inches.

Safe travels

1 - 6 of 6 Posts