Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery terminals are a joke, theyre completely trash, would they trade them under warranty, and what about the battery, the eye is discharged, and people tell me the battery is a joke, would they warranty that too?

I'm also having a problem with the AC, when its on, something starts ticking, the second i turn it off, theres no more ticking. whats up with it?

btw im only at 30k miles, there shouldn't be this many problems. :sad:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Have you checked your cabin air filter yet? When I changed mine out a leaf fell down in the fan and made a clicking noise. I just pulled it back out and put my hand in there and I could feel the leaf. The cabin air filter is behind the glove box btw. I would think that the battery stuff would be covered but I would like to see some pictures. Good luck!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Battery is definitely covered. When my Taco's battery died one cold winter morning the dealership paid to have it towed 30 miles back to the them so they could replace the battery.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
if the terminals are corroded its a maintanence issue, you shouldnt let them get that way. even if the eye shows discharge, if it passes a load test they wont replace it since there is no reason to. if the fan motor is making noise its covered under warranty unless you havent changed the filter and something like a leaf is in there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have subs connected also, will that make a difference to whether or not theyre gonna replace the battery?

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have subs connected also, will that make a difference to whether or not theyre gonna replace the battery?
No - you should not have any issues because of a sub mod and it doesn't void your warranty.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Used to own a 03 Tundra and they covered the battery replacement for no charge including the tow into town. :) I don't have a hiccup yet with my 07's battery so on into winter we go! :D

Sanosuke!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts