Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm planning on purchasing a 2007 or newer Tundra. I have my eyes set on the CrewMax 4x4 short bed. Can anyone tell me if this tundra will fit in my garage of 20x20?

Thanks.

Matt

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I would highly advise on going to dealership with tape measure and measure it. Ya might need Lube if ya don't, happened when i bought my Boat and Tundra and wife has ribbed me every since and i wish i could get something else that doesn't fit 'in the garage" hehe!!:D Muscle car, Ranger Boat, CM with long bead!! Saw one at dealership yesterday and i am sorry!! NO ROOM for anything but luggage almost and some ice chest!:td: Nice from cab forward, really nice and the problems i had with them probably could be worked out but i will give Toyota a couple more years to IMPROVE their engineering befor pulling trigger again.:tu: :tu:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I highly doubt it will fit. my garage is 20 deep and my 05 ac cab only fits if i have the front bumper against the wall and there isnt even enough room to walk around the backside of the truck because the hitch almost hits the garage door.
kinda sucks, but i dont have the room for a bigger garage so my truck is stuck outside.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
You guys are all very lucky with your big garages. My garage is 20 wide x 18 deep. Alot of newer homes in Florida are this size. I guess the builders thought everyone in Florida drives go carts to work.

My wife got her fancy kitchen remodel last year so I think fair is fair, I'm pushing for the ultimate "Man Land" this year for me. Adding a 3rd car bay that runs the length of the outside of the house. Then finally I can buy a new truck that can live in the garage and not the driveway...... dare to dream.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Like my father would have said, "Well, at least once.":D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts