Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, first off, i dont own a tundra. i do have a pickup but its not a toyota. i do own an 84 supra if that makes a difference. anyway, my cousin has a 2002 tundra crew cab. the switch panel on the drivers side door that controls the windows and door locks is broken and he needs a replacement. he doesnt have a computer so im trying to find one for him. do you guys know where i can get one cheap? i did a quick ebay search but i didnt find it, unless im searching for the wrong thing, i dunno. ive been reading the forums and you guys seem to really know alot of stuff and i was hoping you guys could help me out. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
369 Posts
hi guys, first off, i dont own a tundra. i do have a pickup but its not a toyota. . .
We'll forgive you. :D

Many dealerships have web sites that sell parts (online only) at greatly discounted prices. Several tend to be mentioned in various threads here, and some are even sponsors (check the ads on the home and top forum pages). Even if they don't list a part on the website, use their Contact Us info to request a quote. When phoning, you might need to request to speak to a Parts person for Internet Sales to be sure they know you're not a local customer.

Personally, I've gotten great pricing and service through Texas Toyota of Grapevine. TopToyotaSites.com is also not bad for finding Toyota-related web sites for parts and more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
am i using the right term for the part? thanks for the links...ill see if i can get one from them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts