Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go, just got back from picking it up. Its 25% on the sides, 10% on the back and the strip on the windshield. Ive found a little bubbly spot on the passenger window that I can feel on the inside, I dont know if its a scuff or just some bubbles that will dry out. We shall see.

Oh, and Im sure alot of you are thinking, my gosh, this guy just posted a ton of pics yesterday. What gives, he must be a picture pimp.... yes, yes I am... :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
dont worry what we think your like a kid in a candy store. same way I'll be when I finaly get one.:tu:

·
Registered
440 Posts
:tu: your sweet ride just got sweeter, now all you need is a 3 inch lift and some 35s...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Youre gonna be disappointed then cause Im going about 3" lower and on some 20/22s... :D ;)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Looks great! Mine had the bubbles too. I took it back to the tint guy and he said it was water trapped in the film and it would evaporate in a few days......it did and now it looks perfect.

Nice looking truck. Congrats again.

Mark

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, good to know. The guy at the shop said itd take about 3-4 days to dry out good and to wait that long to roll the windows down. So hopefully itll do like yours and evaporate out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rim question.........

I'm looking at buying a base 4x4 crewmax.

are the rims on your truck the same that would come on the base 4x4 crewmax?

I know the offroad package has a special rim, and the limited has the 20".

thanks for any help on this.

Mark,

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, I assume so. They are the Aluminum Alloy 18's. I like the Carve 20's, and the other stock 20's but they were a 2k+ option, and Im hoping to get some nice 20/22 aftermarket ones for less than that.

Edit: I just checked Toyotas website and I think Im wrong on this one. They have the stock wheels on the SR5 Crewmax as the 18" Styled Steel wheels.

·
Life with the awesome Tundra
106 Posts
Here ya go, just got back from picking it up. Its 25% on the sides, 10% on the back and the strip on the windshield. Ive found a little bubbly spot on the passenger window that I can feel on the inside, I dont know if its a scuff or just some bubbles that will dry out. We shall see.

Oh, and Im sure alot of you are thinking, my gosh, this guy just posted a ton of pics yesterday. What gives, he must be a picture pimp.... yes, yes I am... :D
Nice truck! :D Thats going to be one fast ride 2WD 5.7 V8:eek: gave me goosebumps:clown: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts