Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was hoping that any of you could let me know if you have seen anywhere you can buy a Toyota Grille Emblem that comes in different colors?

I know that there are a lot of guys who just paint their emblem a completely different color, but I am looking for one that has outside edges chrome with the inside part black...kind of like they sell for Chevy bowties in different colors...

Why hasn't Toyota or any other manufacture made these? I am hoping someone proves me wrong.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Let the artist in you come out. Adhesive Promoter, Clear Coat, Tape and some paint. Show pics when done.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was afraid of that reply...hahaha! My wife would agree that the "artist" in me has screwed up too many vehicles in the past lol

·
Registered
424 Posts
I was afraid of that reply...hahaha! My wife would agree that the "artist" in me has screwed up too many vehicles in the past lol

HAHA! Sorry man. I fully understand, Good luck!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are you looking for something like this????

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES YES YES!!!! Now, you are going to tell me that you did that yourself huh? Do you want to sell it to me please?

·
Registered
110 Posts
YES YES YES!!!! Now, you are going to tell me that you did that yourself huh? Do you want to sell it to me please?
I need to spend a little more time to do it better!!! I did it in like 5 minutes. the 1/4 inch pin stripe is easy to work. The circle in the middle is another story!!! If I can get it right I will give it to you!! The picture is from 5 or 6 inches away. It actually looks better then I expected.

·
Registered
110 Posts
007 Tundra PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts