Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goes on fairly easy, i used alcohol to clean dash, rub gently on black pieces because color easily comes off. purchased through sparks toyota. i think $188. swaybar came today, will be at work in garage later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
swaybar came today, will be at work in garage later.[/quote]
Are you saying your sway bar from TRDSPARKS came today? They said they weren't going to be released until today and then shipped. SAY IT AIN"T SO.....:cry:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Posted in other thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
goes on fairly easy, i used alcohol to clean dash, rub gently on black pieces because color easily comes off. purchased through sparks toyota. i think $188. swaybar came today, will be at work in garage later.
Thanks for the pics! I've been considering one of these wood kits, but this is the first I've seen one installed. My objective is to cover all the nasty silver on the dash. This wood goes a long way in doing that. Very nice. One question, were the pieces real molded wood or plastic? Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I've been considering one of these wood kits, but this is the first I've seen one installed. My objective is to cover all the nasty silver on the dash. This wood goes a long way in doing that. Very nice. One question, were the pieces real molded wood or plastic? Thanks again.
I have never heard of real molded wood pieces, I thought they were all plastic with 2 sided tape on them? Real wood would be way more appealing if such a creature exists.....

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have never heard of real molded wood pieces, I thought they were all plastic with 2 sided tape on them? Real wood would be way more appealing if such a creature exists.....

i think i saw real wood moldings or what appeared to be real wood in a van back in 1975 that covered the dash. big van, shag carpet, blinds, fold down bed. you get the picture.:tu:

·
Registered
394 Posts
If anyone is interested, I saw a carbon fiber kit posted on eBay. I think there was a post somewhere that had pictures a carbon kit installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts