Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month a world-wide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?" The survey was a huge failure because of the following:

In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
In the US they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.
And finally... in Australia they hung up because they thought it was another bloody Indian trying to sell cheap mobile phones.

i LMFAO.

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Hmmm well I thought it was funny enough that I cut and pasted it and sent it to some friends. Sorry I didn't let you know, points forthcoming:D

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
I'd send you points too Manoah, but I have a strict rule, no hot wife or daughter (if she's legal) pics, no points.

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
i cant believe no body else thought this was funny.
I found it incredibly funny, but was scared to post for fear of offending our good American brethren.:eek:

Stuball

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd send you points too Manoah, but I have a strict rule, no hot wife or daughter (if she's legal) pics, no points.
LOL! what? i thought there were strict rules on this site regard such things? and anyway, there are both wife and daughter in one of the pics in my photo album thing! send points you scrooge!

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found it incredibly funny, but was scared to post for fear of offending our good American brethren.:eek:

Stuball
i had the same fears when originally posting it, but its light hearted and funny, as most good jokes should be, so i thought it would be alright.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
If it had been a Canada wide survey

The East Coast would want to sell them fish
British Columbia would want to sell them drugs
Saskatchewan would want to sell them wheat
Ontario would want to send money
The territories wouldn't know about it because they don't have cable
Quebec would want to separate and tell the rest of Canada to Eff Off!
Alberta would want to buy the country, then send all the poor people to B.C.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i thought it was funny but i wasn't raotflmfaoaipimp, but it was funny. my cheeks weren't even
hurting, but it was funny. yspert

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
If it had been a Canada wide survey
Alberta would want to buy the country, then send all the poor people to B.C.
So often we here that Quebec wants to leave confederation. I would be disapointed if they ever did. That province has given so much in return with their culture.

I have always felt that if any province should leave Canada, Alberta would be my favorite pick. They have demonstrated too often that self-centerness is the way they wish to be, and screw everybody else. Many Albertans would even go so far as to pick a drunk off the the street to run their province as long as it would satistfy their selfish beliefs of sending the poor to neighboring provinces. (Come to think of it that is exactly what they did; take a drunk off the street to lead them in their selfish ways. They even called this drunken leader, King Ralph.

Out here in British Columbia we have a similar "King Ralph" who goes by the name of King Gordon Campbell. This person, who through his own greed, has froze all government employee wages in the last eight years while at the same time more than doubling his own salary. He is without a doubt the most dispicable political leader ever in Canadian history.

Yes, my American friends, dog-crap politicians are unfortunately the norm in Canada.:sad:

Stuball

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts