Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are interested in getting a travel trailer, but really haven't seriously looked into it due to finances. Today, I was looking on the local craigslist page and came across a 1999 Nash trailer. From the pictures, it looks like it is in good condition and we both like the layout of it. We are in the very beginning stages of this process if it even pans out, but I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on here about the price/condition. I haven't heard of Nash before. Are they a reputable brand? I've attached links to the ad and to the specifications on the same floor plan, but for the 2010 model (don't know the weight specifications on the 1999 model).

1999 nash travel trailer with large slide out double door great shape Has lowered price to $8700

Northwood: Nash 26X Travel Trailer

·
Registered
513 Posts
on the first trailer, looks good. for that size price and age you could get a holiday rambler, which is what i would get without question. the quality in trailers very's greatly and can have nothing to do with price, just look at the high priced junk Alfa made as an example.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
If you find great deals on Craig's List that are listed in more than one local area, more than likely, they are just baiting you for your email address. Once you respond you will start getting all kinds of spam. Don't ask how I know... :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mods: Thread can be closed or deleted. First trailer has sold and the second turned out to be a scam as suspected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts