Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there im new i was wondering weather a jaguar x-type estate would tow a horse trailor weighing around 2500kg or there abouts. it would also help if you could tel me which are the best cars to tow horse trailors of this weight.
thx simon

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Hi there im new i was wondering weather a jaguar x-type estate would tow a horse trailor weighing around 2500kg or there abouts. it would also help if you could tel me which are the best cars to tow horse trailors of this weight.
thx simon
Please keep in mind that this is a Toyota towing forum, actually mostly a Toyota truck towing forum. I doubt if any of us has any experience with the Jaguar X-Type Estate, particularly since that model appears to be sedan based and, to the best of my knowledge, is not being imported into North America.

That being said, typically sedan based vehicles (with unibody construction) are seldomly rated to tow much more than 1000kg.

I would suggest that you post your question in one of the various Jaguar forums on the web, or perhaps in a horse oriented forum for European residents. Here in the USA and Canada, I don't think anyone would attempt to tow a 2500kg horse trailer behind any car....we would use a truck or SUV.

·
Registered
91 Posts
A Siena

1 - 3 of 3 Posts