Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would the dealer take care of this? With pictures

Hey guys, I was just wondering if this would be a warranty issue?

Check out these pictures

This is a picture of the drivers side door.

And in this one, I was just wondering if there is supposed to be a gap this large in the rain trench thing.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Let us know what we are looking at?? I assume the cloth is on the door panel. IS your truck still under warranty? if yes then they should. If no then some spray adhesive will fix it really easy. I am not sure what I am looking for on the picture of the top of the cab.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump: :cry:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What you looking at in the second picture is the rain gutter thing on the roof of the car. The picture was taken towards the back of the roof, above the back sliding window. Both sides have a little gap, but the right side has more of a gap. Can someone else post a pic so I can compare if it's normal or not.

And yes, I am still within warranty.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
What you looking at in the second picture is the rain gutter thing on the roof of the car. The picture was taken towards the back of the roof, above the back sliding window. Both sides have a little gap, but the right side has more of a gap. Can someone else post a pic so I can compare if it's normal or not.

And yes, I am still within warranty.
OK. Since you are within warranty I do not see an issue with getting the door panel fixed. The roof molding may be harder becasue even new they have a small gap. The reason the gaps maybe different is because they just stick on. At least the ones we have replaced at the body shop were stuck on. And the person sticking them on (or Machine) may get it off a little. But if you raise a stink they should replace it out of good will. Personally I would not worry about the molding but would get the door panel repaired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts