Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a quote from a local dealer in central Wisconsin. $595 not including the bed rails.

What have others payed to Line-X an "06 double cab??

Thanks,

Fred

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
I wanted my bumpers done last year. It was hardly more expensive to replace the bumpers themselves at dealership retail. Ridiculous. :td:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I paid about the same for my 05 DC. I removed the rail caps myself and they painted under them as well for that price. Prices north or the border always seem to be a little higher though.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I paid $480 last summer for my Access cab.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Line-X is a little on the expensive side ... but it's some of the best bucks I put forward on my truck. The liner is "bulletproof" it's easy to clean doesn't show dents in the truck bed and cleans up real nice. I think it's well worth the money. That price quoted doesn't seem out of line to me.
** This is an opinion**

Good luck
George60

·
Registered
15 Posts
i paid 465 back in 06. did not do the bed caps, because my dc already had the plastic bed caps. i think line-x dealers are franchised so they set their own prices. shop around, you'll probably find it cheaper . the place that did mine were really good, they even removed the bed bolts, hooks, and tailgate bolts before spraying the bed. i have heard some places just spray over the bolts. not good if you ever had to access the bolts for some reason or another.

ben

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Shop around. I paid a premium ($650) for my regular cab 8-foot bed, but that included removing the bed bolts, fasteners on the tailgate, spraying/masking over the rails, etc. The job came out absolutely perfect and it is by far the best money I've spent on the truck.

click here for more Line-X install pictures

·
Here for the long haul!!!!
131 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
thats about right. with linex you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can't speak to quality comparison, but there are many other spray on liners out there. I am sure some are good and some probably not so good. I have Armaguard on mine and I have no issue's with it. Looked it up, there is only one WI, in Eau Clair.

·
Registered
344 Posts
for the back bed not including rails (yet in any color I want at no extra charge) $400 out the door. you guys up north sure are shady...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the feedback! It's unfortunate that I live in the boonies of northern Wisconsin. The closest dealer is over an hour away and others are much farther so price shopping gets kinda muttled up with time and travel costs.

C'est la doggone vie Vernon!

Fred

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm in the southwest Wisconsin area. The local Line-X dealer had a "promotion" last month for $495, I don't think that included the bedrails, not sure about removing any hardware.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
It's unfortunate that I live in the boonies of northern Wisconsin. The closest dealer is over an hour away and others are much farther so price shopping gets kinda muttled up with time and travel costs.
I know what you mean. My "local" Line X dealer is 190 miles away. By the time I add in gas, meals, and probably a hotel room, it would cost close to $1000 to get mine done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts