Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the best place to get the chrome backing for crewmax mirrors? I found the handles and limited grille on TRD Sparks. Anyone looking to see these parts? PM me. Also, (kind of new here) how do you post something like this to the classified page?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Anyone know the best place to get the chrome backing for crewmax mirrors? I found the handles and limited grille on TRD Sparks. Anyone looking to see these parts? PM me. Also, (kind of new here) how do you post something like this to the classified page?

Search for "Putco" on ebay, they make excellent products. I installed the chrome third brake light cover and tailgate handle/surround and they fit perfectly, you can't tell the difference even when looking right at them!

·
Registered
722 Posts
a1 auto parts has the limited style chrome mirror covers that look factory and not tape on like all the other brands. 40 bucks for the set also

·
Registered
139 Posts
a1 auto parts has the limited style chrome mirror covers that look factory and not tape on like all the other brands. 40 bucks for the set also
I put the Limited chrome mirrors on my rig. I had to install the chrome cover onto the mirror and it had the plastic clips that went into holes in the mirror body. The stock mirrors and the towing mirrors dont have these, so you would have to use a 3M type adhesive to attach them a chrome cover.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the Limited chrome mirrors on my rig. I had to install the chrome cover onto the mirror and it had the plastic clips that went into holes in the mirror body. The stock mirrors and the towing mirrors dont have these, so you would have to use a 3M type adhesive to attach them a chrome cover.

TRDSparks had the chrome backing that goes on the Limited mirrors. Does the backing come off the SR5 mirrors in order to put on the Limited backing? I was under the impression from TRDSParks that it could be done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts