Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys need your help. I'm going to purchase chrome XD monsters as soon as I figure out whether I want 20x9 or 20x10. I know 20x9 offset is +35 and 20x10 is -12, but would like to see any pics you have of how each sits outside of the fender. Also if you experience any rubing issues on a level truck. I plan to go with the Bilstein 5100's on the middle setting.

Any pics you have are greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
I have the 20 x 9, and If I recall correctly I measured 1.5" between the tire and front face of spindle. I think they stuck out 1.5 - 2" past the wheel well.
I do not have them on right now, so hopefully I am not off to much.

·
Registered
422 Posts
mine are 20x9 - check my pics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK guys need your help. I'm going to purchase chrome XD monsters as soon as I figure out whether I want 20x9 or 20x10. I know 20x9 offset is +35 and 20x10 is -12, but would like to see any pics you have of how each sits outside of the fender. Also if you experience any rubing issues on a level truck. I plan to go with the Bilstein 5100's on the middle setting.

Any pics you have are greatly appreciated
What size tires do you plan on using and how much lift does the middle setting give you with the Bilsteins?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies Guys. Tires are 33x12.5 Toyo's (brand new sitting in the garage waiting on wheel decisions) and the Billsteins will raise the front 2".

Gator your truck is bad *** Dude. You make me wish I went for 35's. Did you have to deal with any rubbing issues? Also I'm looking to add the OEM flares to my truck do you have any other pictures? I'd like to see how the +35 offset sits with the flares.

Thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone with the negative offset have pics? Or pics showing if the +35 sticks out with flares?

Thx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone with the negative offset have pics? Or pics showing if the +35 sticks out with flares?

Thx

hey if you havent purchased wheels yet, I might have a set of these going up for sale pretty soon if your interested..

http://custom-wheels-car-rims.phatkars.com/images/185 ion CHROME 500.jpg

ION style 185 in chrome. I have them on my 08 CM right now, bought them for 1600 in sept. They are flawless. Will prob let them go for cheap if I can find a buyer. I ended up blacking everything out on my truck and what to go with black wheels. I am in Renton, WA. Let me know if your interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts