Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get the xsp rims? or does anyone have some they want to get rid of?

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, there was a set on ebay & also a set listed here in the classifieds.
they make 18's & 20's. i have seen 2 different type's.
the 1's on my double cab & what they call deep 6.
but there not really 6" deep.
you can buy them from the dealership.
every so often someone decides to sell there's.
i seen a set not to long ago listed here, with new tires on them.
good luck,
gorilla

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
hi, there ...
you can buy them from the dealership.
good luck,
gorilla
They are discontinued from Dealer (same as SC for Gen1 V8). So good luck finding dealer that still have them in stock.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, i hope the member log's back on & read's your post.
there going to be hard to come buy, or price's will go way up,
for anyone that has a set, & is willing to part with them.
gorilla

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a set of XSP BBS 20" wheels that I took off my XSP. Been thinking about selling them but I would imagine it would cost a fortune and be a big hassle to ship them across the country?

Anyone shipped wheels/tires before?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I tried lookin for them on the classifieds and had no luck.
1st page in the 1st gen TS classifieds: http://www.tundrasolutions.com/foru...-2000-2006/191611-enkie-20-deep-six-wheels-w/

I have a set of XSP BBS 20" wheels that I took off my XSP. Been thinking about selling them but I would imagine it would cost a fortune and be a big hassle to ship them across the country?

Anyone shipped wheels/tires before?
Ive shipped some sets of 20" / 18" wheels / tires before through FedEx. For 20" youre looking at around $200-$300 to ship all four w/ tires.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good luck finding some. After 3 years of searching, I finally found an almost perfect set of the 20" locally last week with the TPMS sensors. Can't wait to get them on! Anyone in Huntsville area want to buy my 17s?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Which style are you looking for? I know of a set of the 20" BBS style that is for sale locally near Atlanta.

Good luck finding some. After 3 years of searching, I finally found an almost perfect set of the 20" locally last week with the TPMS sensors. Can't wait to get them on! Anyone in Huntsville area want to buy my 17s?
Did you get the set that was on Craigslist? I was thinking of upgrading my 18"s to 20"s but decided not to go for it.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I have tires for sale for those nice 20" Enkeis. :)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts