Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth it? I'll intro myself later. Been lurking and choking my dealer to get my truck here.......

Anyway, I've saved a grand because the new insentives are better than 5 weeks ago when I signed for it.

Is this protection that I'm being offered worth the $599.00 cost?
My last truck purchase was in 95 and I married it. Went with the Tundra double cab, long bed, 4x4. I'll get it all in here later. I have several questions that hopefully if I don't find in the archives, you good people will answer.

just got a call from the dealer and they want to finalize shortly, tonight. No biggy there, i just wanted to get some thoughts from here. later, gene

·
Registered
985 Posts
No...snake oil.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
i say yes, after a year my truck still looks like it's been freshly waxed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I say go for it! I had it on the wifes black honda civic and in the 12 months she had it it never got a waterspot it always llooked flawless. I would have got it had my dealer offered it

·
Registered
41 Posts
once i negotiated the deal i wanted and had what i perceived to be an unbeatable rate through USAA. i threw thedealer a bone by "letting" him sell me on the treatment (for less than retail of course), if he could beat my APR. well, he beat my APR, which brought down my payment even though i added the treatment. i paid off that option immediately which reduced my payment even more... no real gain in the value of the truck, but spending less in the long run. i do, however, park under a tree that pisses sap like crazy. if i dont feel like putting the elbow grease in to get it off, all i have to do is take it to the dealer and they will remove it for me...

·
Registered
297 Posts
A good sealant will do the same thing, for about $50 and some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts