Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys i know ive asked a few times butt... would like a yes to order or a no...
i have narrowed it down to what my setup will involve. i am going to order nitto trail grapplers 295/70r18 on 18x 9 monstars 5x150 pattern/ + 35 mill off sett. i am ordering either the truxx 3/1 or the LRO 3/1 with the firestone ride rite air bags for rear ( p#2445)i was just wondering before i order tomorrow does anyone think that i will run into issues with this setup? i would like to keep or change the front mud flaps ( as run sometimes on gravel)and only have to maniplulate the inner fender plastic. let me know as i dont want any rubbage once i manipulate the inner plastic fender. thanks

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe if i could get a straight answer whether or not yes they will fit without having to do anything but manipulate the inner fenderwell and the mud flap and they will not rub on anything and not give me issues and regret buying 2000 grand worth of rims and tires i wouldnt ask again... the guy i am ordering from has them and is waiting for me to get back to him for a deffinate tire size.
all im looking for is a couple people to say yes they will be fine... i wont ask again and ill order them.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
The airbag bracket will be short if you put a 1 inch block between the leaf springs and axle. But you can weld an extension to the bracket.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ is this true...if i buy the LRO 3/1 and there brakets and air bag set up, i am not going to have weld on extensions will i? that setup all works together right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts