Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys sorry for posting yet again another tire question, so here is my situation. I am currently running 3" truxxx level kit, with 305/65R18 BFG TA KOs on stock 18" alloy wheels. Found a great deal on 35 12.50 18 toyo muds. The question is will it fit on my truck? Thanks for your time fellas.

·
- ? -
1,305 Posts
I've been drinking heavily so I dunno I f I sbuld be answerin this queaiton. Possibley, I willl give u ananswer wehn I'm more Cleese minded.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks for the past response :tu:, but I have read that thread. I am running stock wheels, and he is not. Im also sipping on some Heineken :beer:. So I repeat . I am currently running 3" truxxx level kit, with 305/65R18 BFG TA KOs on stock 18" alloy wheels. Found a great deal on 35 12.50 18 toyo muds. The question is will it fit on my truck? Anyone done this? Thanks ladies and gents.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They'll fit.

But you might not be able to drive.
Lol. Thanks, but I want to be able to drive hehe. :angrywife:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The source that you are getting the tires from.......would they possible let you do a test fit?
Possibly but I highly doubt it. Mount/remount and rebalance, probably cause a pain in the arse

1 - 10 of 10 Posts