Toyota Tundra Forums banner

You bunch of yahoos talked me into it!

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  lesta993 
#1 ·
I have been reading these forums for awhile, after I got the sequia last year. Back then in the sequia thread, people were saying how the new tundra looks ugly - but bigger. Got me interested

Kept following along the tundra threads ( i had a 2002 F350 7.3L PSD Lairat ) = i have been a ford man for 20 years!

But the more i read from you all made we want a tundra more and more! Must be what crack is like -

Anywho, I got a call from the toyota dealership saying the fully loaded CrewMax was in - slate with red rock interior .. Nav backup cam - 20 in wheels sonar , 5.7, blue tooth .. came in last night (thursday night) .. So i took my 4 year old and 10 year old after school to check it out .. some body was test driving it .. ugh - long story short - i scooped up the truck! It is awesome, couldnt have been more happier ... wish it was cheaper .. but the truck is awesome -

So thanks for posting all your comments over the last 8 months ... many of you are the people that sell toyotas!

Wish the Motorola Silver could transfer address book, but it doesnt look like it does -

See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats, :tu:

I have a Tundra Crewmax Limited 5.7L on order, was going to get a new F-250 6.4L King Ranch. I've been a Ford man for a long time, but I went and drove a new Crewmax 5.7L and was hooked. I like the Toyota quality and reliability. I bought a 84 Toyota SR5 4x4 truck new, owned it for about 4 years and never had one problem.

I feel your pain, The price is almost as much as Ford's Diesel trucks.:eek:

#7 ·
This thread aint worth s--t without pics. :D

#8 ·
If someone could pm me I will put on some pics of my new Crewmax 4 X 4 in Blue Streak Metallic. I am unsure of how to post the pics. The truck is awesome!! It is the Limited package with the graphite leather, 20 inch alloys, sonar, mudflaps, cold kit, running boards, moonroof,skid plate, exhaust tip, dealer installed bug shield and bedliner, and an aftermarket backflip bed cover. I have been quite impressed in the first 400 miles and I absolutely love the color!:)

#9 ·
Where's my sales commission? :confused:

Congratulations! Photos pronto.
I'll let you know when I get my part of the commission.

Congrats on the new ride...now go and enjoy that beast!

#11 ·
If someone could pm me I will put on some pics of my new Crewmax 4 X 4 in Blue Streak Metallic. I am unsure of how to post the pics. The truck is awesome!! It is the Limited package with the graphite leather, 20 inch alloys, sonar, mudflaps, cold kit, running boards, moonroof,skid plate, exhaust tip, dealer installed bug shield and bedliner, and an aftermarket backflip bed cover. I have been quite impressed in the first 400 miles and I absolutely love the color!:)
Take your photos in your album and click and drag them to your desktop. Then when you go to make a post near the bottom there will be a tab that says "manage attachments", click that. It will open a new window and in the upper left there will be a few tabs that say "choose file". Click one of those and it will ask you where you want to select your picture from. Since its on your desktop now as a jpeg, choose "desktop", locate the jpeg and highlight it and hit "ok". It will take you back to the first page and just click "upload photo" and thats it.

#12 ·
Here are some picts i snapped .. the spots on the drive way were from my old F350 PSD ... my F350 wouldnt squeeze into the garage .. now i got to figure a way out to move my bike and other junk to get this to squeeze in there ... and i did get the limited 4X4 ... the interior is awesome - Now i need to get the bed sprayed in at linex

Attachments

#13 ·
Congrats and welcome, that is a great looking truck. My 2007 Tundra is my first Toyota truck, I was a chevy truck owner for years. Good luck with your new ride Trent :D:D:D

#14 ·
Congrats, :tu:

I have a Tundra Crewmax Limited 5.7L on order, was going to get a new F-250 6.4L King Ranch. I've been a Ford man for a long time, but I went and drove a new Crewmax 5.7L and was hooked. I like the Toyota quality and reliability. I bought a 84 Toyota SR5 4x4 truck new, owned it for about 4 years and never had one problem.

I feel your pain, The price is almost as much as Ford's Diesel trucks.:eek:
Hey DL, I notice you have a Lightning in your garage......What are the displacement/hp/torque numbers for the 2001 Lightning ??? How much boost is that truck running ?? Thanks:D

#15 ·
Hey DL, I notice you have a Lightning in your garage......What are the displacement/hp/torque numbers for the 2001 Lightning ??? How much boost is that truck running ?? Thanks:D
Running stock S/C with 16 lbs of boost, With a safe tune 492 hp and 596 Ft lbs trq ( street) at the wheels, With a 100 shot of Wet NxExpress, 652 hp and 835 ft lbs of trq.:D

I hope TRD releases a S/C for the 5.7L.:cry: :D

thanks

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.