Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2429 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Re: post your tundra picture

That Blue Streak Metallic remotemonkey has is the best looking blue I have ever seen on a pickup. There is a local Tacoma with that color and I love it every time I see it. Our soils are so light here and since I work my truck in the dust I went with Desert Sand Mica but it was all I could do to not order Blue Streak Metallic.

·
Registered
251 Posts

Nautical blue

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts

Slate Metallic with some of that special Red Rock Mud to match the interior...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts

I think all the trucks look great. I am partial to red. Opted for the Salsa Red. I get a lot of compliments from the neighbors on the truck and the color.

With the stable mates.

·
Registered
324 Posts

I know there are some other blacks that have been posted, but here's mine anyway. couldn't resist. :)

·
Registered
780 Posts

Folks please observe our Use of photos in posts policy

When embedding photos into a post, please do not make them bigger than 800x600 pixels. Make them a clickable link instead, so it will open the photo up in a new browser window. It is not fun to have to scroll back and forth in posts where huge photos are embedded. Embedded photos larger than 800x600 pixels will either be converted to links or removed.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Post your Tundra picture

How about a CrewMax in Salsa Pearl:tu: Not many CrewMax owners out there yet:D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2429 Posts