Toyota Tundra Forums banner

2381 - 2400 of 2427 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Installing pocketed fender flares , step bars, G4 elite bed cover today.

Next week there putting on the icon stage 5 lift. 3 inch front coilover and 1.5 inch rear leaf pack. Whatever

As for tires going with toyo A/T II 295/60r20 on a fuel wheel +1 offset.
Fuel says this should fit flush with the flares. This will only comes in a 1 or 20 offset. They said the 20 would put me inside the flare? Well see

Will post pics next week of finished product

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got a 2016 TRD Pro. Had them swap out the toolbox that was on there for a Toneau Tri-Fold Cover and replaced the 275/65/18 tires for some 305/65/18. Going to upgrade the lights with a projector retrofit and then put a simple stereo system upgrade in there. Loving it so far!

·
Registered
60 Posts
That looks bad ass! Congrats.

·
Registered
71 Posts
They do not. Supposedly the package has a 2.5 or 3" level kit on it. I couldn't get a good answer on that. Will have to do a little research. It looks much better with these tires. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes it does!
And no one can just go out and buy those trd wheels. I like that.
I just bought the 2016 platinum model. Installing a Icon suspension 3 inch lift and putting 295/60/20's on. I installed pocketed fender flares this week. Hopping the 1 Offsett on the wheels will fit flush. The fuel wheel only comes in a 1 and a 20 Offsett.
Good to know it shouldn't rub though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just got a 2016 TRD Pro. Had them swap out the toolbox that was on there for a Toneau Tri-Fold Cover and replaced the 275/65/18 tires for some 305/65/18. Going to upgrade the lights with a projector retrofit and then put a simple stereo system upgrade in there. Loving it so far!

Looks good!!! Always loved white/black combo vehicles.. only thing i would change is have the white letters showing on the tires lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
Want to throw some agressive tires on my stock 20s next

Attachments

·
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
2,168 Posts
Want to throw some agressive tires on my stock 20s next
Nice! I like the silver, but ended up with black. Just a thought...depending on how many miles (thinking of the life left in the shocks) are on your '08 you might think about this mild lift from ToyTec: Complete lift for '07 & Up Tundra. This combined with more aggressive tires will transform the look of your Tundra. That is the lift I did on mine and now I'm running 35's and Toyo M/T's. Pictures in my gallery.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I specifically told them to have the whitewalls "in."

:D
Lol! Alot of folks hate the white letters.. and sometimes I do too but on certain vehicles with the right tire/rim/paint combo it looks soooo good to me lol especially the bfgs..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice! I like the silver, but ended up with black. Just a thought...depending on how many miles (thinking of the life left in the shocks) are on your '08 you might think about this mild lift from ToyTec: Complete lift for '07 & Up Tundra. This combined with more aggressive tires will transform the look of your Tundra. That is the lift I did on mine and now I'm running 35's and Toyo M/T's. Pictures in my gallery.
Thanks, I always considered a slight lift but my baby is only 2wd.. but I dont really want the chrome rims and street tires look on it.. just stuck trying to decide if I really wanna get a lift and tires for 2wd

2381 - 2400 of 2427 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
1.3K Participants
rooster18
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing