Toyota Tundra Forums banner

2401 - 2420 of 2426 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've lurked here for some time. My Toyota truck history is simple. 1999 Tacoma, then a baseline 2005 Tacoma. This year, I was ready for a Tundra. It had to be a 5.7L, double cab, and 8 foot bed. Color didn't really matter. Something new, or slightly used, would do.

Last week I bought a 2014 Tundra SR. 5.7L, double cab, eight foot bed, and only 10k miles. This is my first BIG truck, and so far my favorite. The words that come to mind are "Balls and chunk."

I know it's just another run of the mill truck. Nothing custom, etc. But to me, it's f'ing amazing. Ok, done bragging now, carry on! ;)

PS - My driveway has been an ad for Toyota for quite some time. Waiting on my check.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well, I never thought that I would see the day of returning to Tundra Solutions with a new Tundra. I loved my 07 Tundra more than anything, but had to sell for personal reasons way back several years ago.

But, after a long wait and lots of Tundra envy on the roads, I am a proud owner of a new 2016 Tundra Crewmax as of 48 hours ago and couldn't be happier.

So good to be back everyone!

2007 White Crewmax pic attached and the new 2016 Magnetic Grey Crewmax

Attachments

·
Just a Herbicidal maniac.
2,168 Posts
Welcome back 007! Sharp trucks, both. Plenty of backseat leg room for your little one to grow into. :grin2:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've lurked here for some time. My Toyota truck history is simple. 1999 Tacoma, then a baseline 2005 Tacoma. This year, I was ready for a Tundra. It had to be a 5.7L, double cab, and 8 foot bed. Color didn't really matter. Something new, or slightly used, would do.

Last week I bought a 2014 Tundra SR. 5.7L, double cab, eight foot bed, and only 10k miles. This is my first BIG truck, and so far my favorite. The words that come to mind are "Balls and chunk."

I know it's just another run of the mill truck. Nothing custom, etc. But to me, it's f'ing amazing. Ok, done bragging now, carry on! ;)

PS - My driveway has been an ad for Toyota for quite some time. Waiting on my check.
Welcome to the Tundra family. Glad to see another loyal Toyotain.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Recent camping trip thru East side Baja! Quick but, as always, epic baja. soaked in remote hot springs, travelled along baja courses thru Laguna Salada for almost 100miles, ate insane fish tacos in Felipe, drove and camped along the beaches, tucked into remote hidden spots.
Cant wait to get south again. Lots of pics, heres a few.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Finally got around to taking a few pics with the new KMC wheels. Pretty irritated when I got the wheels to find out the spokes stick out past the lip of the wheel because this wasn't depicted in any of the pics I saw of the wheels when I purchased them, but wanted a simple wheel that was easy to clean and ultimately these fit the bill. The set of 26" Lexani wheels I ran before this new set is for sale and in great shape if anyone's interested.

2401 - 2420 of 2426 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
1.3K Participants
POLL
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing