Toyota Tundra Forums banner

2421 - 2428 of 2428 Posts

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,173 Posts
What type of repair history have you had to deal with for that mileage?

Thanks!

David
I rolled the dice when I purchased this truck, because it came with zero service records. The only record found in the CarFax was at 22K for tires & radio. Knowing this going in, I performed all of the applicable recommended service / maintenance for 120K - plus those listed for Special Operating Conditions. Multiple inspections along the way, and all is well.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/190570-budget-resto-mod/

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I brought home a new to me 2014 the day before yesterday after driving my 2003 for 7 years.

Edit: pic was way to big, still seems too big in tapatalk. doesn't seem to be displaying on pc forum unless I am in the edit box. Maybe i don't have post count?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tundra #6....and perhaps my favorite! 2011 Rock Warrior. I owned an '07 SR5 2wd for only 4 months. It was a little rough around the edges, having been a farm truck in a previous life. I found this pristine mall crawler and had to have it. Only lost $600 on the '07 when I traded it in. This one owner beast was his baby and for 8 years old it looks amazing. Yes, unicorns do exist...I own one.
image.jpeg

2421 - 2428 of 2428 Posts