Toyota Tundra Forums banner

2421 - 2431 of 2431 Posts

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,293 Posts
What type of repair history have you had to deal with for that mileage?

Thanks!

David
I rolled the dice when I purchased this truck, because it came with zero service records. The only record found in the CarFax was at 22K for tires & radio. Knowing this going in, I performed all of the applicable recommended service / maintenance for 120K - plus those listed for Special Operating Conditions. Multiple inspections along the way, and all is well.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/190570-budget-resto-mod/

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I brought home a new to me 2014 the day before yesterday after driving my 2003 for 7 years.

Edit: pic was way to big, still seems too big in tapatalk. doesn't seem to be displaying on pc forum unless I am in the edit box. Maybe i don't have post count?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tundra #6....and perhaps my favorite! 2011 Rock Warrior. I owned an '07 SR5 2wd for only 4 months. It was a little rough around the edges, having been a farm truck in a previous life. I found this pristine mall crawler and had to have it. Only lost $600 on the '07 when I traded it in. This one owner beast was his baby and for 8 years old it looks amazing. Yes, unicorns do exist...I own one.
image.jpeg

Reactions: rooster18

·
Registered
97 Posts
New guy and his new Tundra.....even though it's old. Just bought in Jan. but sitting around all this time until I got the new leaf springs in. Finally got to test the 4x4 and all works good. To get where I'm at you have to cross an ocean inlet, so best at low tide and 4x4 truck highly recommended. A 4x4 car is too low and tide can sweep it away. Ask me how I know. Truck rides great, love the new cheap bumper, life is good. Watching the guys Quahog in the bay.

2421 - 2431 of 2431 Posts