Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2427 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: post your tundra picture

Well I just posted more but I guess the mods took it down because it wasn't 800X600. I'll post more later.
Please observe our Use of photos in posts policy

When embedding photos into a post, please do not make them bigger than 800x600 pixels. Make them a clickable link instead, so it will open the photo up in a new browser window. It is not fun to have to scroll back and forth in posts where huge photos are embedded. Embedded photos larger than 800x600 pixels will either be converted to links or removed.

Note this morning all of the images larger than 800x600 pixels in this thread were converted to links.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Well I just posted more but I guess the mods took it down because it wasn't 800X600. I'll post more later.
Yes I'm from Montana. And yes, that's my damn shirt in the window. I knew I should have taken it down!

I'll be taking more photos soon. I was just at the Blackfoot River (A River Runs Through It) yesterday and I forgot my camera. Next time...

For now, here's more from the previous trip. Also, you can view all my Tundra photos in larger sizes here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/therealitystudio/

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts

Poor pic sorry:eek: The reflection in the center is a power pole that was behind me. The funky looking colors are the sun set backround.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97 Posts

man....there are sure a lot of great looking trucks posted here. here's mine. 5.7 limited CM 4x2

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

Here you go...Limited Crewmax TRD 4X4 Silver Sky Metallic With Red Rock Interior :D

·
Registered
394 Posts

Posted before, but I never get tire of showing it:

·
Registered
65 Posts

More pics soon...more toys inc.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts

Weeeeee...having fun in Texas

Double cab/SR5/5.7L/Sport/Texas Edition/Leather
My new girlfriend....;)

21 - 40 of 2427 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
1.3K Participants
rooster18
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing