Toyota Tundra Forums banner

2021 - 2026 of 2026 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
New member, here's my 2006 Tundra. I picked it up in January with only 50,000 kms (31k miles).

Since then I've added OME 885 coils, LR UCAs, Bilstein 5100's, wheelers 3-leaf AALs, CV boot clamps, 295/65/18 duratracs on 4runner limited wheels, 1.25" All-Pro wheel spacers... that's about all I can remember right now.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, so figured it was time to introduce myself.

Hey brother , great looking truck . Question, are you on stock (bottom ) setting of the 5100s or 2nd notch with the 885 springs? And also, did you remove your overload leaf when you installed the wheelers 3 lead progressive in rear? Ton of different outcomes I’ve found and people talking in terms of the lift they got out of the 3-leaf pack and trying to decide whether I’m going to keep the overload in or out when I get my progressive pack next week. did you happen to take before and after measurements do you remember when you did the leaves ? Have an 05 DC . Thanks!

·
Driver of 2 Tundra trucks
6,224 Posts

I replaced the resonator with a blocking plate for now, but this picture gives you a good view of my shortened stock tail pile coming off my BAMuffler cat-back

·
Registered
50 Posts
Giving her all the 15 yr 100K Love she deserves as can accomplish. Entire new Front End Suspension/Steering Bushings, 5100 Bilsteins and Wheel Bearings, Brakes and then to the Body Work and Paint. Already into the Spark and Fuel Fixes, and replacing Brake, Power Steering and some Tranny Fluid soon. Already did the Transfer/Differentials,
It is rewarding, as she runs great! Also have new rims and tires as soon as F/E is done. Put in new TPMS Sensors for these, which will be fun to run.
Cooper Discoverer A/T3 LT All- Terrain Radial Tire-LT265/70R17 121S 10-ply

Never getting rid of this ride, too much to Love.

2021 - 2026 of 2026 Posts