Toyota Tundra Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, everyone.
It is deltam. I am new to this forum. I have a car 99 camry V6, bought one year ago.
I found the starting time of my car is a little longer. sometime, i need to keep the key at start position for 3seconds. I guess it is because of the spark plug. It was replaced while the miliage is 110k. I am seeking help on replacing that . thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is meanjean . I have a new pre-owned 2007 4cyl Camry LE with 3800 miles on it..its fun to drive and really 'peppy'..one does have to get used to the acceleration with the sl hesitation...The big "problem" is the poor gas mileage. I've only checked it once but got 17 MPG....!!!..I am so disappointed..!! Does anyone else have the same problem, and, is there a solution..??? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 08 Camry SE last night. Traded my 07 Tundra Crewmax in on it. Loved the tundra but had to get rid of it. I am looking forward to getting more than 13 mpg!

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi, I am fjstan and I've been driving Toyota product for a while. I currently have a 07 Avalon, 01 Tundra, and a 98 Camry. I'm always surfin the sites looking for clues, when I get the chance to get under the hoods. I am looking at downsizing the Tundra; possibly a Tacoma....that V8 can be tough to feed. I am also working on the Camry...having some issues with the check engine light and a P0402 code. Also P0100, P0110, P1411. I picked up a OBD code checker, and it looks like EGR flow/position sensor problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im Eddie Just bought 2008 Tundra Double cab 5.7L black on black leather, spray in bed liner, pioneer AVIC-D3 navi. Great site!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm Bill, I have a 1992 Camry LE with 314,000 original miles on it. It runs so good I can't get rid of it. I also have a 2004 Sequoia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, new here. I bought rs3200 alarm system 08586-3T822 from ebay.Can you help me about the installation instructions on my camry 01 ce?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings,
I'm looking for PDF versions of all TSB's related to 2004 Camry. I found several sites that have the title and summary information, but require a fee to see the actual bulletin.

Specifically interested in #01804 for Intake Manifold Noise problem. I am a loyal Toyota owner and have been for years. Just started experiencing problems with noise and exhaust fumes and concerned that it may be the catalytic converter.

Thanks!
Susan

·
Registered
514 Posts
Greetings,
I'm looking for PDF versions of all TSB's related to 2004 Camry. I found several sites that have the title and summary information, but require a fee to see the actual bulletin.

Specifically interested in #01804 for Intake Manifold Noise problem. I am a loyal Toyota owner and have been for years. Just started experiencing problems with noise and exhaust fumes and concerned that it may be the catalytic converter.

Thanks!
Susan
Try this site about 1 1/2 years ago.

Guess it's not worth $10 to you for the TSBs.

Good Luck............

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello
I'm a new owner of the 2007 camry se i4 and it seems to be doing well so far. I live in stp, mn where the weather can be bitterly cold. I've already upgrade the headlights to HID's and love them. I've own my new camry for about three weeks now. thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello

want some help on how i can replace my master key for toyota camry 2004 model ,i only have got the sub key and i am asked to buy a new computer box

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey TS, Just bought a 2010 Camry LE Black. Used this site a few years back when I had an 03 4Runner and found this site very helpful, so I'm glad to be back!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi to everybody, Adsenoile here.

This is my first Toyota, got it for free, a 96 Camry LE and did not start good, but I'll give it a fair shot... had to redo the [COLOR=#FF4400 ! important][COLOR=#FF4400 ! important]cylinder [COLOR=#FF4400 ! important]head[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and maybe looking into a bad crankshaft... but you guys say Toyota is the best, so lets see.

Looks like a great forum, I have use a Town Car forum and a Beetle forum --no disrespect-- this one ranks up there easily.

Congratulations.

I really appreciate with this forum.

Thank you.

view for free system

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello just joined I am a Toyota master tech at Quality Toyota in Independence ks. I will try to help out in any way possible if I can . Just wanted to say hi

I also just purchased a 2011 CrewMax TRD 5.7 and would appreciate the right way to answer my friend that has a 2011 Ram 2500 with the Cummins. He insist that only a 3/4 to desiel is a "real truck" and mocks my towing my new 2012 Summerland 28ft camper (4,700lbs) with the Tundra. He argues that the camper & truck dealers over sell tow abilities to move vehicles and is adamant that towing requires "overkill ability". He also brags that his diesel gets well over 20mpg and that I'll be lucky to get the advertised 17!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts